Basic Outline of Costs for Mott Students:
$2600.00* Includes: All scheduled activities,
airfare, accommodations, land travel, most meals.
(*estimate based upon current pricing and monetary exchange
of $0.5979 USD to $1 FJD.)
Mott Students’ Estimated Additional Costs:
$ 250.00 Additional Meals, Tips
$ 300.00 Recommended amount for souvenirs or any “extras”
not included above.
$ 65.00 Passport and 4 add’l identical photos
$ 250.00 Rough estimate of Tuition & Fees for MCC, 3 cr./3
Other items that may add costs:
1) Physical Exam, Immunizations
2) Personal items such as clothing, first-aid kit, film & batteries
Possible Funding Sources:
1) Clubs – Fundraising activities
2) CLEF – Campus Life Enrichment Fund (up to $600/person)
3) Foundation for Mott Community College – possible individual
4) Outside foundations and business organizations
Be sure to get your application in! Funding will be contingent
upon demonstrated student interest!